The Samsung Galaxy S24
LordGeek's profile

Mentor

• 

40 Messages

Friday, May 30th, 2014 7:32 PM

Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 ..

I like to know where I can return my Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 ?

I bought this on the Next Plan about 8 months ago with the expectation that AT&T would keep this up to date in regards to the firmwares etc. In 8 months, ALL International versions of the Note 8.0 have been upgraded to 4.2.2 and then 4.4.2 KitKat .. here we are, again .. 8 months later and I'm still on 4.1.2 !!!

No one that I have spoken with at AT&T or seen all over the internet have indicated that AT&T is rolling out any update for this device .. yet Samsung states that 4.4.2 has been supplied, now its up to the carriers !!!

So, unless someone can tell me that this device WILL receive an update very soon to 4.4.2 .. I want to know where I can return this device.

Professor

• 

3.1K Messages

10 years ago

The Note 8 should be updated eventually...

The wifi kitkat update started rolling out early may. No LTE updates yet.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

10 years ago

you cant return it.  you have to pay it off.  read your contract on the next plan.  Pay it off and sell it and move on.  There is a reason android tabs are behind the cellular ipads.  apple dictates the updates.  If you want a updatable tablet then get a nexus 7 LTE

Mentor

• 

40 Messages

10 years ago

Does the Nexus 7 LTE work on the AT&T spectrum or T-Mobile only ?

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

10 years ago

I suggest you goto the play store and look you can order one with Att Sim T-Mobile or Verizon.  Just pick the 32 option as there is no 16 with lte

Mentor

• 

40 Messages

10 years ago

WONDERFUL .. I've just seen posted in various places that the T-Mobile version of the Galaxy Note 8.0 is now receiving 4.4.2 KK today via OTA .. 720MB upgrade.

AT&T, the is TOTAL {edited for word filter evasion} .. and you know it.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.