For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
firetruck34's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Thursday, June 9th, 2016 4:12 PM

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 update to Marshmallow

I got a tweet from @ATTCares and was told Marshmallow would be released for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 early 2016. I like many others are still waiting. When is it going to be released?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

I agree with all of you guys, when the note 7 comes out I am changing carriers, t mobile will have my business from now on, AT&T is crap, this is so crazy to still be on lollipop, as of next month I'm done with this company.....

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I have bought many at&t phones over the year keep 3 lines of service and am completely disappointed with the note 4 it lags freezes randomly reboots tryed everything to fix on forums exchanged the device with at&t and still unhappy after 15 years of being a loyal customer I am finished with them I live on long Island have more,dropped call and lack of service then ever before

Scholar

• 

177 Messages

8 years ago

Security updates mean no marshmallow coming. Change carriers or you'll have the same complaints about not receiving android N.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Hey guys, guess what! Another update today that wasn't Marshmallow!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

think its time to switch maybe VERIZON will have better service all around and not give updates to slow your device down to get u to buy another device

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

8 years ago

I knew ATT was cutting corners when I received my Note 4 in a cheap ATT box, sans headphones.  I paid close to $900 for the phone and they conveniently left out headphones; probably to save 5 cents.  

Add in the fact that they locked down the phone, forcing customers to use ATT's approved, bloatware infested OS.  When we question why we cant intall our own OS, ATT counters by telling customers that although we own the phone, we don't own the software. 

I don't want your software on MY phone. 

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

I been with att for years, believe me only by necessity. Theses are the facts: *You will pay top dollar for your phone *It will be exessivly bloated *They don't care about you as a consumer, unless you new customer or left them, *You will not get current OS update, until well after the new version of your phone and newer OS is released, if you get one at all. *Your phone will miraculously slow down, have glitches, when you get close to your upgrade or almost done paying for phone ADVICE: *Don't buy your phone from Att, buy the stock unlocked version. *uninstall or block att related apps *reset to factory settings periodically, so their virus take longer to destroy you phone. They do have the best (call coverage) in the mid west and south west. I've been with them 18 years because I can make phone calls. Data coverage not as good as they claim. And I travel all over America. So you can trust everything I'm telling you.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

8 years ago

This has done it for me..... In the last 2 weeks: my Direct TV (customer for over 15 years) bill went up $30 a month, they cut the line for my DSL service (customer for over 20 years - It's been down for 14 days and still have to wait another 48 hrs for the outside construction crew to come and replace the cable under the road that they cut), the battery dies in my Note 4 and they won't replace it under warranty (sent me to an outside vender to buy a new one) and now this crap with my Note 4 still not updating to 6. I'm done. Will be switch ALL of my services this weekend.

Teacher

• 

30 Messages

8 years ago

And to add to the woes, many text messages that fail to send lately requiring thrre or four retries

Teacher

• 

30 Messages

8 years ago

Repeating myself here but Verizon users CDMA technology. Antiquated and not what the rest of the world uses. Stick with GSM. Even att dumped their tdma system 30 years ago at great expense to upgrade to GSM, and acquired cIngular and others to provide  modern cellular service.  Verizon cheaped out and stayed with historically old technology. If you never leave the country i guess it's fine but it's like buying an Edsel instead of a tesla. 
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.