The Samsung Galaxy S24
Nibiru's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, November 13th, 2013 3:41 AM

Samsung Galaxy Note 3: Android 4.4 (Kit-Kat) update

Any news when will Android 4.4 (aka Kit-Kat) be available for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 devices?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Same thing happened to my Note 3 this morning.  38Mb update to.... nothing?  Still on 4.3 and waiting I guess.  Anybody get answers to this yet?

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

10 years ago

FlashAnnotate.jpgHad same mysterious samsung update this morning when I rebooted.

1 Attachment

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

Anyone know what this latest update did or has within it?  Like others, mine was updated but I'm still 4.3..

Also, is there a way to disable automatic updates from AT&T? Is it in the security settings?

Teacher

• 

7 Messages

10 years ago

It's probably wishful thinking but maybe a precursor for KitKat? I certainly hope so!

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

10 years ago

So you released the 4.4.2 update for the S4 before the Note 3? Why the heck would you do that? I don't care what issues you have with Samsung, get over it and stop hurting your customers. The Note 3 has not yet had a major update from you guys even though it seriously needs one. And to have the S4 get the KiKat update before the Note 3 is just insulting to say the least.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

agreed

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

is there any way to push the pre update ? it keeps saying install interupted

Mentor

• 

24 Messages

10 years ago

The S4 was out 6 months before the note 3, so why shouldnt the s4 get it first

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

10 years ago

@nburgos305 wrote:

is there any way to push the pre update ? it keeps saying install interupted

Try doing it through Keys.  You should be able to get it from there since Samsung finally posted the update to there site.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.