Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - Calls disconnected frequently

Contributor

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - Calls disconnected frequently

Hi,

I have a Samsung galaxy note 2. I got this phone replaced last week due to some connectivity issues in WIFI. Now WIFI seems to be fine.I am facing new Issues in making calls and recieving Calls.

The call gets disconnected after few minutes and network conntection is gone. The newtwork connection comes up the next minute.With this issue i am not able to continuously talk for more than few minutes.

Has anyone else faced the same issue. What can be done?

Message 1 of 2 (649 Views)
Former Community Manager

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - Calls disconnected frequently

It sounds like something might be amiss with the SIM card. Have you tried taking it out and reseating it?

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (592 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.