Samsun S2 HDMI Smart Adapter ?

Tutor

Samsun S2 HDMI Smart Adapter ?

Dose the Samsung  HDMI Smart Adapter work with the S2 ?

I bought the RocketFish HML HDTV Adapter (RF-G1171) and it doesn't work.

Please reply with any experiences.

Thanks,

Message 1 of 8 (1,198 Views)
Former Community Manager

Re: Samsun S2 HDMI Smart Adapter ?

[ Edited ]

According to the product page, it is compatible with the SII. 

What kind of trouble are you having?

Here's a link to the setup instructions - maybe you missed a step? http://www.samsung.com/us/support/SupportOwnersFAQPopup.do?faq_id=FAQ00046521&fm_seq=49485

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 8 (1,147 Views)
Tutor

Yes, I followed these procedures to the letter.  But no video/picture appears on TV.  I understand when connected & video source on TV set to proper HDMI port, you should see the screan from the cell phone - but I get nothing.  Keep in mind, I am using the RocketFish HML adapter not the Samsung.  Is there a difference?  Is there something on the phone that needs set?

Thanks for the reply.

Message 3 of 8 (1,141 Views)
Former Community Manager

Hmm - not sure. I'm not familiar with the Rockfish adapter but let me see what I can find out. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 8 (1,138 Views)
Tutor

Thanks.  The RocketFish looks identical to the Samsung from the pics I've seen.

Message 5 of 8 (1,133 Views)
Professor

[ Edited ]

The Rocketfish doesn't have very good reviews on Best Buy's site, mostly from Samsung users, but the Samsung unit has pretty consistent good reviews.

Message 6 of 8 (1,127 Views)
Former Community Manager

I kinda wish I had one to test. 

Still researching though!

--------------

Message 7 of 8 (1,118 Views)
Contributor

I justbought a rocketfish RF-G1300 MHL 1 cable for my S2 but my tv doesnt pick up a signal. My friend tried it and said it works on his phone and TV!

Why not on mine? Help please!
Message 8 of 8 (1,007 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.