Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jan 4, 2013
12:11:04 PM
View profile
SGS2 - firmware 4.0.4 screwed up my cell - ATT WILL NOT SUPPORT

I guess by now a lot of you are fully aware that 4.0.4 is having bugs and its messing up several SGS2, I called tech support, called customer service and all I have is the we are aware and we are working on this.

Today I went and started a chat with the support team and JOSHUA SMITH basically told me, I screwed up my cell  by downloading the firmware (which by the way was approved by ATT and pushed by ATT).

Because my warranty expired about a month ago, there isn't a thing that he or ATT can do for me.

So if you are out of warranty and no insurance you are host, good luck with the random reboots, freezes, battery showing charging.

I NEED A RELIABLE AND FULLY TESTED PATCH OR RELEASE 4.1.x

Not a happy camper ............. I will have no problems copy/paste the chat with this tech support repesentative.

Great business ATT, keep it up.

I guess by now a lot of you are fully aware that 4.0.4 is having bugs and its messing up several SGS2, I called tech support, called customer service and all I have is the we are aware and we are working on this.

Today I went and started a chat with the support team and JOSHUA SMITH basically told me, I screwed up my cell  by downloading the firmware (which by the way was approved by ATT and pushed by ATT).

Because my warranty expired about a month ago, there isn't a thing that he or ATT can do for me.

So if you are out of warranty and no insurance you are host, good luck with the random reboots, freezes, battery showing charging.

I NEED A RELIABLE AND FULLY TESTED PATCH OR RELEASE 4.1.x

Not a happy camper ............. I will have no problems copy/paste the chat with this tech support repesentative.

Great business ATT, keep it up.

SGS2 - firmware 4.0.4 screwed up my cell - ATT WILL NOT SUPPORT

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 5, 2013 5:18:06 PM
(0)
Teacher
I cant believe you actually got someone to admit to the problem. Everyone I have talked to says "we have never heard of that"
I cant believe you actually got someone to admit to the problem. Everyone I have talked to says "we have never heard of that"

Re: SGS2 - firmware 4.0.4 screwed up my cell - ATT WILL NOT SUPPORT

2 of 2 (664 Views)