The Samsung Galaxy S24
Closingracer's profile

Mentor

• 

69 Messages

Thursday, August 15th, 2013 3:40 AM

S-view Flip cover for the Samsung galaxy s4

I recently bought it at the AT&T store ( the Red one since i bought the Red Galaxy s4) and noticed a few differences between the model i bought and what somebody unboxed. The one they unboxed had a black sticker on front showing the fake time and stuff while mines had none and showed like somebody put it on to try it out. While it came in a Box and the   little sticker saying samsung original and everything i also wonder is it a legit item since they actually don't sell the red one at their website (samsung)

ACE - Expert

• 

6.6K Messages

11 years ago

If I'm not mistaken in the US the Red S4 is an AT&T exclusive, which is likely why you can only by S-flip cover from AT&T. If you bought it at an AT&T store, that's as legit as it gets.

Professor

• 

2.7K Messages

11 years ago

Does your S-View cover still have the window for you to see the top of the screen on the S4?  If so, it should be fine and it may have been tried before at the store.  If not, are you sure that you didn't get the cover for the Galaxy S III, instead?

Mentor

• 

69 Messages

11 years ago

I got the thing with the Window and the box said for S4 somewhere .. just wanted to make sure it was an official samsug product

Mentor

• 

63 Messages

10 years ago

The S-View is a nice case for people that just want some added screen protection and I used this for a while.  I got mine from an online retailer for around $15 but was always worried about dropping it because its not protective at all.  There are other cases with the same features like the view window that are stronger like OtterBox.  One of these worth checking out is by Spigen called the Slim Armor View Case.  I upgraded from the S-View to the Slim Armor view and have to say its pretty sweet.

There is a good review and video of the Spigen version of Samsung's S-View at http://www.android-advice.com/2013/review-spigen-slim-armor-view-galaxy-s4-case/ if your interested

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.