Helpful Links

Release date for Moto X pure nougat update

Contributor

Release date for Moto X pure nougat update

I have a unlocked Moto X pure that I purchased at Best Buy and have been using on AT&T for the last two years when will the nougat update come out to this phone
Message 1 of 7
ACE - Expert

Re: Release date for Moto X pure nougat update

Well it was released by Lenovo in april. Contact them.

https://mobilesupport.lenovo.com/us/en/solution/MS118009
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 7
ACE - Expert

If this is anything like the Nexus 6p update, it may take a couple of months to roll out to all phones.  

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) We are customers too, NOT employees. Our answers are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 7
Contributor

Still waiting Nougat!!
Message 4 of 7
ACE - Expert

Contact Lenovo aka Motorola
Message 5 of 7
Contributor

The manual update method does not work on my unlocked Moto X Pure purchased from Motorola. It says my phone is up to date but I still have Ver 6.

I bought a Motorola product because they were supposedly noted for their timely updates.

But here it is more than two years since I bought the Moto X Pure and NO Nougat. And, Android is now Beta testing OREO or VER 8.

I am done with Motorola. What a shame! My two phones going on EBAY. 

Message 6 of 7
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Oreo has been released.
Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Announcements

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Have questions about International Plans? Get the answers on Wed. 10/25 at Hello World: International Plans, from 1-4pm ET / 10am-1pm PT!

Let us help you upgrade and activate your device!

Additional Support