Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Release date for Moto X pure nougat update

Contributor

Release date for Moto X pure nougat update

I have a unlocked Moto X pure that I purchased at Best Buy and have been using on AT&T for the last two years when will the nougat update come out to this phone
Message 1 of 7
ACE - Expert

Re: Release date for Moto X pure nougat update

Well it was released by Lenovo in april. Contact them.

https://mobilesupport.lenovo.com/us/en/solution/MS118009
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 7
ACE - Sage

If this is anything like the Nexus 6p update, it may take a couple of months to roll out to all phones.  

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 7
Contributor

Still waiting Nougat!!
Message 4 of 7
ACE - Expert

Contact Lenovo aka Motorola
Message 5 of 7
Contributor

The manual update method does not work on my unlocked Moto X Pure purchased from Motorola. It says my phone is up to date but I still have Ver 6.

I bought a Motorola product because they were supposedly noted for their timely updates.

But here it is more than two years since I bought the Moto X Pure and NO Nougat. And, Android is now Beta testing OREO or VER 8.

I am done with Motorola. What a shame! My two phones going on EBAY. 

Message 6 of 7
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Oreo has been released.
Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support