Re-setting weather widget on Galaxy S3

Highlighted
Contributor

Re-setting weather widget on Galaxy S3

Suddenly the weather widget on top of the digital clock on my home page stopped displaying the weather and correct city.  How can i reset it, please?

Message 1 of 4 (1,237 Views)
Employee

Re: Re-setting weather widget on Galaxy S3

[ Edited ]

Hi Tobias, Here's a link that shows you how to remove or add a widget.  Widget Add/Remove  I would suggest removing the widget and re-adding it to see if this resolves the issue. 

Let us know if this works! 

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4 (1,063 Views)
Contributor

[ Edited ]
I need home screen set up. It is lost and I do not have widgets ony phone. There are letters ect. On my home screen. It is not there. Help fix it. I only have apps not widgets. Home screen is blurry with white background with letters and some god awful script.
Message 3 of 4 (118 Views)
ACE - Expert

It sounds like you may needs to factory reset the phone. 

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) We are fellow customers. Our answers are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4 (108 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.