Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Dec 31, 2012
9:37:07 AM
View profile
Re-setting weather widget on Galaxy S3

Suddenly the weather widget on top of the digital clock on my home page stopped displaying the weather and correct city.  How can i reset it, please?

Suddenly the weather widget on top of the digital clock on my home page stopped displaying the weather and correct city.  How can i reset it, please?

Re-setting weather widget on Galaxy S3

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 12, 2013 8:24:42 AM
(0)
Employee
Edited by ATTJulieCS on Feb 12, 2013 at 11:43:13 AM

Hi Tobias, Here's a link that shows you how to remove or add a widget.  Widget Add/Remove  I would suggest removing the widget and re-adding it to see if this resolves the issue. 

Let us know if this works! 

Hi Tobias, Here's a link that shows you how to remove or add a widget.  Widget Add/Remove  I would suggest removing the widget and re-adding it to see if this resolves the issue. 

Let us know if this works! 

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Re-setting weather widget on Galaxy S3

[ Edited ]
2 of 4 (1,008 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 6, 2015 5:55:06 PM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by betsy1440 on Dec 6, 2015 at 6:03:21 PM
I need home screen set up. It is lost and I do not have widgets ony phone. There are letters ect. On my home screen. It is not there. Help fix it. I only have apps not widgets. Home screen is blurry with white background with letters and some god awful script.
I need home screen set up. It is lost and I do not have widgets ony phone. There are letters ect. On my home screen. It is not there. Help fix it. I only have apps not widgets. Home screen is blurry with white background with letters and some god awful script.

[ Edited ]
3 of 4 (63 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 6, 2015 6:08:30 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

It sounds like you may needs to factory reset the phone. 

We are customers too. Our answers are based on experience, knowledge and reading the terms of service and are honest, but not always appreciated. Please mark the correct answer. Please do not post personal information

It sounds like you may needs to factory reset the phone. 

We are customers too. Our answers are based on experience, knowledge and reading the terms of service and are honest, but not always appreciated. Please mark the correct answer. Please do not post personal information
We are customers too. Our answers are based on experience, knowledge and reading the terms of service and are honest, but not always appreciated. Please mark the correct answer. Please do not post personal information.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (53 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments