Ask a question

Posted Mar 28, 2013
    8:37:40 AM
    View profile
    Questions about Samsung Galaxy S4 Pre-Orders

I have 2 questions,

So AT&T officially announced they will be accepting Galaxy S4 preorders on April 16 for $250 with a new contract

My questions:

1. Will there be an early upgrade available for this phone for those who do not currently have an upgrade? Like AT&T usually does when a new iPhone comes out

2. How much is the no commitment pricing?

I am dying to get this phone!!!

Questions about Samsung Galaxy S4 Pre-Orders

9 replies
    (0) Me too
    (0) Me too
    View all replies
    (9)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Mar 28, 2013 8:44:39 AM
    (0)
    Former Community Manager
    --------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Questions about Samsung Galaxy S4 Pre-Orders

2 of 10 (6,011 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Mar 28, 2013 3:02:26 PM
    (0)
    ACE - Master
    If I were to take a stab at the no-commitment pricing, I would place it near the $499.99 mark.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
    *The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 10 (5,952 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Mar 30, 2013 6:38:07 PM
    (0)
    Tutor

To anyone who works at AT&T and is willing to hear some contructive critism,

$249.99 + a 2yr commitment is rather steep when you look at competitors manufacturer's phones and prices. I would seriously consider the sIII before the sIV even considering the bells and whistles that the sIV is supposed to have. Not trying to be someone who moans and cries over pricing just stating that other competitor phones are not ranging to this price.

Sincerely,

Concerned wireless customer.

4 of 10 (5,849 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Mar 30, 2013 8:34:54 PM
    (0)
    Teacher
    Discounts are typically $350-$450, I would assume no commitment pricing would be closer to $600.

5 of 10 (5,801 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Apr 3, 2013 8:06:21 PM
    (0)
    Mentor

smooth4lyfe wrote:

I have 2 questions,

So AT&T officially announced they will be accepting Galaxy S4 preorders on April 16 for $250 with a new contract

My questions:

1. Will there be an early upgrade available for this phone for those who do not currently have an upgrade? Like AT&T usually does when a new iPhone comes out

2. How much is the no commitment pricing?

I am dying to get this phone!!!

they actually just announced a mistake, the pre-orders will actually start at 199 for a 16gb, the 249 is for 32gb.. AT&T clarified this earlier today.

6 of 10 (5,595 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Apr 14, 2013 2:13:35 PM
    (0)
    Mentor

any updates as to when AT&T will have the GS4 out for display in stores? I want to pre-order but I want to see the phone in person first. I'm possibly upgrading from an iPhone 5.

7 of 10 (4,859 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Apr 14, 2013 2:23:48 PM
    (0)
    ACE - Professor

deepen03 wrote:

any updates as to when AT&T will have the GS4 out for display in stores? I want to pre-order but I want to see the phone in person first. I'm possibly upgrading from an iPhone 5.

In the past, I haven't seen the phones on display in corporate AT&T stores until the phone actually comes out.  The workers may have devices that they were issued, and you can ask them to let you see it.  I see this around 3-4 days before the device is officially for sale.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

8 of 10 (4,855 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Apr 16, 2013 12:49:33 PM
    (0)
    Tutor

I have looked for the option of preordering theS4 32GB.  Cant find that option.  Only the 16gb.  Whats the deal with that?

9 of 10 (4,590 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Apr 18, 2013 5:25:14 PM
    (0)
    Mentor

Yes, many of us are wondering about the 32GB version. Is it going to be availabel? If so, when?

10 of 10 (4,382 Views)