The Samsung Galaxy S24
smooth4lyfe's profile

Professor

• 

1.5K Messages

Thursday, March 28th, 2013 3:37 PM

Questions about Samsung Galaxy S4 Pre-Orders

I have 2 questions,

So AT&T officially announced they will be accepting Galaxy S4 preorders on April 16 for $250 with a new contract

My questions:

1. Will there be an early upgrade available for this phone for those who do not currently have an upgrade? Like AT&T usually does when a new iPhone comes out

2. How much is the no commitment pricing?

I am dying to get this phone!!!

Former Community Manager

• 

5.2K Messages

11 years ago

Master

• 

10.2K Messages

11 years ago

If I were to take a stab at the no-commitment pricing, I would place it near the $499.99 mark.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

11 years ago

To anyone who works at AT&T and is willing to hear some contructive critism,

$249.99 + a 2yr commitment is rather steep when you look at competitors manufacturer's phones and prices. I would seriously consider the sIII before the sIV even considering the bells and whistles that the sIV is supposed to have. Not trying to be someone who moans and cries over pricing just stating that other competitor phones are not ranging to this price.

Sincerely,

Concerned wireless customer.

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

11 years ago

Discounts are typically $350-$450, I would assume no commitment pricing would be closer to $600.

Mentor

• 

36 Messages

11 years ago

@smooth4lyfe wrote:

I have 2 questions,

So AT&T officially announced they will be accepting Galaxy S4 preorders on April 16 for $250 with a new contract

My questions:

1. Will there be an early upgrade available for this phone for those who do not currently have an upgrade? Like AT&T usually does when a new iPhone comes out

2. How much is the no commitment pricing?

I am dying to get this phone!!!

they actually just announced a mistake, the pre-orders will actually start at 199 for a 16gb, the 249 is for 32gb.. AT&T clarified this earlier today.

Mentor

• 

36 Messages

11 years ago

any updates as to when AT&T will have the GS4 out for display in stores? I want to pre-order but I want to see the phone in person first. I'm possibly upgrading from an iPhone 5.

Professor

• 

2.7K Messages

11 years ago

@deepen03 wrote:

any updates as to when AT&T will have the GS4 out for display in stores? I want to pre-order but I want to see the phone in person first. I'm possibly upgrading from an iPhone 5.

In the past, I haven't seen the phones on display in corporate AT&T stores until the phone actually comes out.  The workers may have devices that they were issued, and you can ask them to let you see it.  I see this around 3-4 days before the device is officially for sale.

Tutor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

I have looked for the option of preordering theS4 32GB.  Cant find that option.  Only the 16gb.  Whats the deal with that?

Scholar

• 

83 Messages

11 years ago

Yes, many of us are wondering about the 32GB version. Is it going to be availabel? If so, when?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.