Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Question about Samsung Galaxy S6 Bogo offer

Contributor

Question about Samsung Galaxy S6 Bogo offer

I went into to one of the Vegas locations to talk to them about getting your promotion about the bogo offer on the Samsung Galaxy S6 and they said that it was only if you add a new line when I explained that that is not what was advertised they got extremely rude with me and I did not appreciate it. Me and my family have been customers of AT&T since it was cingular and I have never encountered ruder employees. The advert I have seen many times never says anything about adding a line, I expected to go in and get my line upgraded and the other phone for my father. I had explained to the manager that I wanted to get my father the phone and he said no and that I would have to then get another line and PAY for a line that wouldn't even exist. He then said that he worked for the company 20 years and that's how all the promotions are advertised. That is not what customer service is and I expected more from a company that claims they care for their customers. I am extremely close to leaving you and going to another carrier because this is not the first time I have been treated rudely and like I'm some ignorant person off the street. My cousin even worked for the company and he was a manager and he actually intended to make the customers happy than anyone in that Vegas location. Your advertisements are misleading and seeing from the treatment I have every time I walk into a store I see that you only care about one thing and it isn't your LOYAL customer that have been with you from the beginning. 

Message 1 of 8
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Sage (ACE - Sage)
Accepted by lizdance40
‎02-18-2016 12:36 PM

Re: Customer Service

Capture.JPG

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 8
ACE - Expert

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 8
ACE - Sage

Verizon offered the same BOGO over Black Friday week.  The offer was for new customers only, both lines.  

The purpose of promotional offers is to bring in new business.  

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Message 4 of 8
Contributor

Re: Question about Samsung Galaxy S6 Bogo offer

But in this case, it is available to existing customers...they just have to add a new line..so why not allow them to upgrade with it? I get what promotions do but I just think they should then have an alternative option that is comparable for those just wishing to upgrade. 

Message 5 of 8
ACE - Sage

@rtcubs7

Hey, I'm in Connecticut, one of the states that can't get this offer.  If anyone has reason to be be cranky, it's us CT folks....

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Message 6 of 8
Contributor

I have experienced horrible service from a Ray Lowe. Not worth dealing with his attitude and laziness. I am pretty sure I caught him playing a video game. Go to time warner if you can.
Message 7 of 8
Contributor

i need to know how to upgrade my phone on my plan

Message 8 of 8
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
NEW - Take a look at our best value & price ever for unlimited wireless - AT&T Unlimited Starter and AT&T Unlimited Extra plans!

Additional Support