Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 21, 2014
8:18:06 PM
View profile
Purchased ringtones can't be used

Why is it that I can purcahse ringtones for my Android from Play Store and then am unable to use them? The tone shows up in Play Music but there is no option to save it to the phone as a ringtone. Have had this trouble with both Andoids I have owned. One an LG and now a Samsung

Why is it that I can purcahse ringtones for my Android from Play Store and then am unable to use them? The tone shows up in Play Music but there is no option to save it to the phone as a ringtone. Have had this trouble with both Andoids I have owned. One an LG and now a Samsung

Purchased ringtones can't be used

1 reply
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 5, 2014 10:19:50 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, sweixelman!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble using your purchased ringtones. After a couple searches, I did find some suggestions to make sure that the ringtone you purchased is saved either to your device or your SD card. Once it's been saved, you should see the option to use it as a ringtone.

Let me know if that helps!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, sweixelman!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble using your purchased ringtones. After a couple searches, I did find some suggestions to make sure that the ringtone you purchased is saved either to your device or your SD card. Once it's been saved, you should see the option to use it as a ringtone.

Let me know if that helps!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Purchased ringtones can't be used

2 of 2 (3,751 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments