For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
tnerb123's profile

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

Friday, November 8th, 2013 4:07 PM

Prevention Information

Starting yesterday I started revcieving a notification that states

"An application has been forced to stop for an unauthorized attempt to access system in your device.  It may be safe to delete an application obtained from an unauthorized route.  Check now?"

I have not installed or updated anything recently. 

Its coming from Knox Notification Manager and doesnt give the name of  the app causing the problem.  I have no access to knox so how do you fix this and what app is it that is causing the problem?

I believe this is from samsung hub's update not being supported on my device.  Help?

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, tnerb123!

Thanks for your post! I'm sorry to hear that your device is having issues. If you don't mind, please send us a private message by clicking here so we can get you in touch with a tech support expert.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

i just bought a samsung galaxy note 3 and am experiencing the same issue with the prevention information

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

I've had the same problem....even after a hard reset.....it pops right back up.i think it a pre installed app causing this

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

You know, there are a number of us with the same issue, searching the issue on google, possibly hundreds of us are having this issue.

Why not post support infor here, or at  least on the FAQs?  It would be a lot faster than the hour or more it usually takes me when I have to get on the phone with ATT support, not even mentioning the odds against recieving a call at a time I can sit around and mess with the phone for an hour, or the difficulting in trying to troubleshoot a phone while I'm talking on it. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.