For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
Mandroid's profile

Scholar

• 

83 Messages

Tuesday, April 9th, 2013 11:06 PM

Pre-order S4 but no release date??

It seems strange to me that AT&T wil let us pre-order a new phone and sign-up for a new 2 year contract but won't tell us when we would actually receive the phone. I mean it could be any time right? One would assume shortly after but will it be days, weeks, months?

I'd be glad to pre-order but I won't do so with no idea when I'll actually receive the phone.

So AT&T, how about telling us when you plan to ship the S4?

Professor

• 

1.9K Messages

11 years ago

Hey there,

When the Galaxy S4 is released for pre-ordering, that's when we will all learn when it will ship. 😉

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

11 years ago

I don't think Samsung has given them a firm date on when they can expect the phone. At least not in the numbers expected to be ordered. 

Mentor

• 

36 Messages

11 years ago

it says ships on April 30th..

Scholar

• 

83 Messages

11 years ago

It does indeed thanks. Although now there's the problem that there is no mention of availablity of the 32 gb version. So now I'm holding off on any kind of pre-order.

Mentor

• 

36 Messages

11 years ago

@Mandroid wrote:

It does indeed thanks. Although now there's the problem that there is no mention of availablity of the 32 gb version. So now I'm holding off on any kind of pre-order.

why? just get a microSD card.. 32GB Sd Ultra is 27 bucks on Amazon!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009QZH7BU/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&keywords=32gb%20micro%20sd%20card&qid=1366402658&sr=8-6

you'll get 48 GB total.

Mentor

• 

36 Messages

11 years ago

was at the AT&T store today, did my pre-order. in NJ, I was told that AT&T is trying to push up the order date to this week, and they may ship out as early as the 23rd! that's what the sales rep told me. they also encouraged me to do the pre-order and not take a chance on release day. I was told in-store release day is the 26th now, it's not 100pct known according to the rep I spoke to. I guess i'll find out soon, maybe after I get the shipping email for my S4 order.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.