The Samsung Galaxy S24
nancyk1p's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, February 16th, 2013 6:09 AM

Phone locked itself

So my son has a Sony Ericson Xperia 4G.  He has had no issues with it til like 4 days ago.  Now he can't use it at all.  He has the slide to unlock and then it comes up with security questions.  Questions we have never done so there are NO correct answers to the questions.  It will not let him in his phone.  Anyone have any idea how to bypass this or reset it or anything.  We got a new sims, we have taken out battery we have tried all the basic stuff and have no clue what to do.  Thanks.

Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

11 years ago

@nancyk1p wrote:

So my son has a Sony Ericson Xperia 4G.  He has had no issues with it til like 4 days ago.  Now he can't use it at all.  He has the slide to unlock and then it comes up with security questions.  Questions we have never done so there are NO correct answers to the questions.  It will not let him in his phone.  Anyone have any idea how to bypass this or reset it or anything.  We got a new sims, we have taken out battery we have tried all the basic stuff and have no clue what to do.  Thanks.

coupleof things -

1. call sony's us support line to see if there is a way to bypass it

2. do a hard reset on the phone

Optopn 1 I think is a dead end, suspect that the hard reset back to factory defaults will be your only choice, you may lose everything that is on the phone though.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.