The Samsung Galaxy S24
carlosbuka's profile

Scholar

• 

106 Messages

Thursday, June 6th, 2013 1:29 PM

Petition for the release of the 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update for the Samsung Galaxy S 3 (SGH-I747)

We "The Customers" demand the release or an exact date for the release of the 4.1.2 Jelly bean Update for the Samsung Galaxy S3 (SGH-I747). Since these petitions are ignored apart from an occasional patronizing and inane political statement amounting to nothing more than a condescending pat on the head, we the signers would enjoy a rapid response from AT&T. Since AT&T and its representative have failed to provided any information on such matter, we demand that AT&T immediately assign a CSR or any other representative with a vapid response to this petition, and never attempt to take any meaningful action on this or any other issue. We would also like a cookie.

Signed,

The Customers

Teacher

• 

5 Messages

11 years ago

This is infuriating.  The AT&T rep today actually texted me this link:

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

but I am too nervous I will *** my phone if I do the update this way. 

I have been a customer since Cellular One days and I spend over $200 a month on a Mobile Share Plan.  HOW DO YOU JUSTIFY TREATING ME THIS WAY???  Not only will I NOT buy the S4, I will be switching to Verizon when my contract is up, or maybe even before because it [Inappropriate content removed] to be paying for this utter disregard. 

I am also pleased to announce that I just dumped you as my home phone carrier and I will be darn sure that my 400 facebook friends know about my displeasure.

Scholar

• 

106 Messages

11 years ago

Is a bad move from AT&T to tell you that. He's telling you to install a custom rom and void your warranty.

Teacher

• 

5 Messages

11 years ago

I figured.  I actually texted back asking if it was an official ATT link and if it would void my warranty.  No response.  Whadda ya know.

Tutor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

The very last contract I will ever have with ATT, and I too will go with the unbranded devices.

PATHETIC ATT - ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC

PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR CUSTOMERS

Scholar

• 

106 Messages

11 years ago

Agree

Tutor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

Ive been happy with the phone signal coverage with at&t but very dissapointed in how late 4.1.1 was made available and now just tried to update to 4.1.2 because was sure it was ready by now and it isn't? I could understand if it wasn't released in other countries long ago but not here? I think att&t needs to worry more about this and less about the bloatware and trying to get people to sign up for S4s, because you need to keep customers happy. People will always want to get the latest and greatest, so the S4 will sell extremely well no matter if the S3 has the same OS. It is very, very bad business and will come back to haunt them.

Scholar

• 

49 Messages

11 years ago

So I have been looking into T-mobile,  their new plans blow at&t's out of the water.  I could be saving about $40 a month going with them, and their service in my area is good.  So my plans for the petition are to do it with my wallet.  My contracts are not up untill next year but at this point unless at&t makes a major turnaround I will almost gaurantee that I will be switching over.  It is nice how they work it that if I want to buy an unlocked phone I dont have to pay the same amount of money that someone who gets a brand new phone for free does, they just charge you an extra couple bucks for 2 years on a sort of loan instead of subsidies.  

Don't get me wrong I realy like the coverage I get with at&t but letting their devices sit on old software causes security concearns and just generally ticks people off.  

Scholar

• 

106 Messages

11 years ago

And unlimited data.

Scholar

• 

106 Messages

11 years ago

This sucks!!!!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Agree!!!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.