The Samsung Galaxy S24
carlosbuka's profile

Scholar

• 

106 Messages

Thursday, June 6th, 2013 1:29 PM

Petition for the release of the 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update for the Samsung Galaxy S 3 (SGH-I747)

We "The Customers" demand the release or an exact date for the release of the 4.1.2 Jelly bean Update for the Samsung Galaxy S3 (SGH-I747). Since these petitions are ignored apart from an occasional patronizing and inane political statement amounting to nothing more than a condescending pat on the head, we the signers would enjoy a rapid response from AT&T. Since AT&T and its representative have failed to provided any information on such matter, we demand that AT&T immediately assign a CSR or any other representative with a vapid response to this petition, and never attempt to take any meaningful action on this or any other issue. We would also like a cookie.

Signed,

The Customers

Explorer

• 

17 Messages

11 years ago

I a

Explorer

• 

17 Messages

11 years ago

Agree to that!!

Mentor

• 

19 Messages

11 years ago

You are supposed to click the Me Too button.

Mentor

• 

26 Messages

11 years ago

I think you'll get the cookie first.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

Yes give us something.

Scholar

• 

130 Messages

11 years ago

Signed pending BBB complaint as well. I pay for this service as you alk do too, we should be getting our money's worth instead of........this.

[Legal discussions are not permitted per the Guidelines]

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

11 years ago

I agree they should realease it!!!!!

Mentor

• 

25 Messages

11 years ago

Perhaps we are approaching this in the wrong direction. How would AT&T react if customers paid their bill only when we were supported with "timely updates" as stated by them a few years ago. AT&T has ignored the GS3 in order to promote  the GS4! From business aspect AT&T has made the desicison to withhold ANY and all updates in order to promote the S4! It's sound business since and bad customer support! It's evedent AT&T decided to cover profit margins over customer support!!!

Sadlly your ONLY options are hold your breath and wait for AT&T to do the right thing LOL! Or Root and Mod

Scholar

• 

130 Messages

11 years ago

It's almost worth the ETF to be rid of a company with such bad support. Number one in unsatisfied customers for a good reason

Scholar

• 

106 Messages

11 years ago

Well, we haven't seen an update in a timely manner as they stated a few years back, How about that for "standards"??? *** they don't comply with us "The customers". Smiley Mad

[Per Guidelines:  Keep it Relevant and Appropriate].

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.