Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Pay off installment plan

Contributor

Pay off installment plan

I kept my AT&T phone when I separated from my spouse. My phone number is now off his plan but the device is not paid off yet and I would like to unlock it. Is there a way I can pay the remaining balance so I'm able to unlock it?

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Sage (ACE - Sage)
Accepted by lizdance40
‎06-24-2018 6:22 PM

Re: Pay off installment plan

Unless the installment plan was on a different line, it should have moved with your line. You should be able to pay off the phone through your account. If the installment plan is on a line still on the spouse’s account, only they can pay it off.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Contributor

We are 4 peoples on family plans we got 4 phones buy 2 get 2 free I don't want to stay on this plan can I pay my phone off and go to another company?did they charge my friends for only 1 phone or for the 2 other free phones ? 

Help please 

Message 3 of 4
Contributor

pay off existing installment plan at&t

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Are you Missing Your BOGO Credits? If so, QuarryRye can you help figure out what happened and what to do about it!

Additional Support