Pantech Flex update

Voyager

Pantech Flex update

I got an update notification on my pantech flex.. so i let the update go through but then when i look at my phone while it updated it stopped at 30 percent and said update failed. My phone still works but im confused about what the update was about.

Message 1 of 4 (4,314 Views)
Former Moderator

Re: Pantech Flex update

pandad0129,

Here is some information on your Pantech Flex update.

Pantech Flex Update

As for the update I would wait 24 hours, restart device and have battery fully charged, then try and restart update.

James

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4 (4,272 Views)
Highlighted
Voyager

i did that and still didnt work

Message 3 of 4 (4,019 Views)
Contributor

My battery was at 99%, started the update and it seemed to work ok and even rebooted, but now nothing.  It will not power on, doesnt show it charging......it does nothing.  I have tried the button configuration for reset and removed the battery but still will not power on......any ideas?? Plug it into the PC and still nothgin.

Message 4 of 4 (3,129 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support