Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 1, 2013
6:46:15 AM
View profile
Pantech Discover technical support anywhere???

While I like my Pantech Discover overall, the technical support for it is almost non-existent.  The manual is so basic as to be worthless plus I cannot find any additional information from AT&T.  As complex as smartphones are, it is imperative that the technical support be capable of providing detailed information at the same level of complexity as the phone, specifically to show how to access and modify every feature.

If anyone knows of a good tech support source for this phone, I would really appreciate it.

While I like my Pantech Discover overall, the technical support for it is almost non-existent.  The manual is so basic as to be worthless plus I cannot find any additional information from AT&T.  As complex as smartphones are, it is imperative that the technical support be capable of providing detailed information at the same level of complexity as the phone, specifically to show how to access and modify every feature.

If anyone knows of a good tech support source for this phone, I would really appreciate it.

Pantech Discover technical support anywhere???

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 3, 2013 3:33:02 AM
(0)
Expert

I found this...hope it helps.

Device How To Center for Pantech Discover

You can also try the Pantech site and download the manual for your phone.

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

I found this...hope it helps.

Device How To Center for Pantech Discover

You can also try the Pantech site and download the manual for your phone.

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Re: Pantech Discover technical support anywhere???

2 of 2 (2,500 Views)