For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
Kerimorris73's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, March 23rd, 2013 3:14 AM

PLEASE HELP!!!

I have a HTC one x & an HTC aria. I'm wanting to be able to switch between them with one sim card. But my main question is I put my husbands att card in my aria to see if it would work since its a regular sized sim card. But when I put it in, it detects all my contacts & everything but I can't pick up our att service. It is an active sim so card so what could be goin on, how can I fix it???

Former Moderator

• 

106 Messages

11 years ago

Hi Kerimorris73,

Thank You for your Post.  Check out the link below for information on how to use a Sim Card in several different phones.  If this link doesn't prove helpful to you, Please send a Private Message to our AT&T CustomerCare Team by following the other link below.  Please include your name, email address, phone number, and the best time to be reached.  A Representative will contact you within 48 hours.  Thanks again for your Post.

Sim Cards

Private Message

Professor

• 

3K Messages

11 years ago

What device does your husband have, and how old is the SIM?

Just one guess on what the problem is:  If its a newer device with LTE, it uses a different APN, and it might not work properly with an older phone (that does not LTE).

Why would you want to swap between a One X and a Aria?  The hardware on the Aria is obsolete to the point that a One X should make you not want to go near it anymore, lol.

If its carrying the larger One X that bothers you, don't worry.  You get used to the size in a hurry.  At least I did, and now much prefer it to smaller phones.  Just so much easier to read and navigate the touch screen on a larger device.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.