Original Galaxy Note left in the dust...

Contributor

Original Galaxy Note left in the dust...

I bought the Note the day it came out!  Hoping it would be updated soon to Ice Cream Sandwich...  I wouldn't have bought it otherwise.  I came from the iPhone 3G.  WE waited 5 MONTHS for Ice Cream Sandwich even though it was out before...  Had to wait for Visual Voicemail too even though the AT&T sales rep thought it was included too.
     I know that there are Android Update problems and AT&T had a BIG problem before I got an Android Phone.  BUT PLEASE!!!  Could you get the updates out just A LITTLE faster!??  WE are still waiting for Jelly Bean with Note 2 Samsung Suite Package but so are the Note 2 people!  I would be SURPRISED if we get ANY new updates to the Original Note even though it's LESS THAN A YEAR OLD ON AT&T and that would be VERY disappointing...
     PLEASE delegate more time and cash to pushing out Android Updates to EXISTING PHONES.  I know more time is spent on new phones but AT&T will have less time to spend on new phones when their existing customers dump their AT&T contracts and phones IMMEDIATELY after their two years are up...

Thank you for listening-  Ryan (a 10 year+, for now, customer)

[edited for privacy]

Message 1 of 3
Scholar

Re: Original Galaxy Note left in the dust...

I agree 100%. It's rediculous, The only reason I keep doing this to myself is i have a grandfathered unlimited data plan. Otherwise I'd potentially leave AT&T over this. If AT&T would be better about updates I'd have no real problem with them, but this is just plain stupid.

Message 2 of 3
Teacher

Re: Original Galaxy Note left in the dust...

I don't think the JB will be released until the origianal note is OFF the market at the stores. Why would one buy a Note 2 if the Note has JB too? The Note 2 wouldn't be worth $150 more would it? So, with that in mind, I don't expect the JB until the original note goes off the market.

I got this news in my inbox last night:
http://www.techhive.com/articl...
So in the USA, I bet it is still months away.

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support