For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
hydrogen3's profile

Scholar

• 

181 Messages

Thursday, August 8th, 2013 2:19 PM

Optimus G issues

I'm having issues with my Optimus G. I can not down load or update apps. I get an error message (packing file is invalid) Been on phone with technicial support for 2 days. Tried all the trouble shooting steps. Factory reset, hard reset, clearing cash, removong updates etc. Ruby, the technician said after all the troubleshooting she can do nothing more. 

The phone is less than 30 days old I paid full retail for it. I know i'm past my 14 day period but, i'm stuck with a phone I can't use.  I have no other option but to purchase another phone at full retail.. unless I can get some sort of discount... I really need a phone today..

I knew I should of stayed with iPhone!

Scholar

• 

181 Messages

11 years ago

My two month stint with Android is ova!!!!! I'm back to Iphone 5..  so long Android!!! I *** in your general direction.Smiley Very Happy

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

Explorer

• 

18 Messages

11 years ago

Well I just found out thru tech support that this issue you r having isn't at&t or ur phones problem. Its the google play stores issues. Been going on for a couple of days now. I have the galaxy s3 and I'm getting the same thing.

Master

• 

10.2K Messages

11 years ago

@hydrogen3 wrote:

My two month stint with Android is ova!!!!! I'm back to Iphone 5..  so long Android!!! I *** in your general direction.Smiley Very Happy

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

I feel your pain. 😉

Welcome back! 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.