The Samsung Galaxy S24
egudusky's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, February 4th, 2019 5:29 PM

Note 9 Pie Problem

Received the Android Pie update on my Note 9 the other day. Now Bluetooth in the car does not work properly. It connects to the car perfectly, but when trying to make/receive a call the Bluetooth connection drops every single time. It worked perfectly prior to the update.

I have tried re-pairing to the vehicle and clearing all kinds of data and cache partitions out there, but nothing fixes it. It happens through the native car Bluetooth system and also through Android Auto. This is a MAJOR problem. Does anyone else notice this?

Vehicle is a 2017 Honda Pilot.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

5 years ago

Submit a bug report to Samsung.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Thanks GLIMMERMAN, that is a very thorough answer to my question of whether anybody else notices this problem......

And FYI, I did report to Samsung and others are having the problem. I posted here to see if it was an AT&T specific issue that was already known.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

5 years ago

Just a Fyi I do not have this problem with the note 9 I have on att.  But I have a different car.  We have seen these issues with Samsung Everytime they do os updates they forget something in the Bluetooth stack on the phone.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Updated to pie and lost mobile data. I purchased phone off Ebay and apparently it was originally a Hong Kong carrier I call Samsung tech the tell me to call Samsung..........yes I said that right. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.