Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Apr 2, 2014
9:53:36 PM
View profile
Note 3 | KitKat 4.4.2 | Email notifications open to a blank page when tapped

After the new 4.4.2 update, email notifications don't work properly.

When a new email notification displays in the notification area and you tap the new message it opens the email app to a blank page. If I open the email app directly, it works without issues. This is happening on two Note 3 devices. I have tried resetting the device and the issue persists.

Has this bug been reported yet?

This is what it looks like after tapping the notification:

After the new 4.4.2 update, email notifications don't work properly.

When a new email notification displays in the notification area and you tap the new message it opens the email app to a blank page. If I open the email app directly, it works without issues. This is happening on two Note 3 devices. I have tried resetting the device and the issue persists.

Has this bug been reported yet?

This is what it looks like after tapping the notification:

Note 3 | KitKat 4.4.2 | Email notifications open to a blank page when tapped

1 reply
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 4, 2014 5:54:12 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Not seeing that on my note3 with kitkat. I assume you're running the standard email app, any add on software doing anything with the notification panel?

Not seeing that on my note3 with kitkat. I assume you're running the standard email app, any add on software doing anything with the notification panel?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Note 3 | KitKat 4.4.2 | Email notifications open to a blank page when tapped

2 of 2 (2,501 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments