The Samsung Galaxy S24
jerrrge's profile

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

Wednesday, April 2nd, 2014 1:09 AM

Note 3 4.4 battery drain

So I feel like after the update my phones battery drains quicker. Does anyone else feel that as well?

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

Yes I've noticed it too. Before I could go all day without charging. Now I feel I can't leave the house without a spare charger.  Hating kitkat right now!

Mentor

• 

72 Messages

10 years ago

Its that way to on my s4! Plus it gets really hot as well. Called and got a replacement.

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

10 years ago

That's good that I'm not the only one..

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

I also have it as well, but the problem is that AT&T and Samsung might not release a 4.4.3 update to fix it anytime soon. I need to call Samsung as well. I know the Nexus 5 has the same issue. It's something to do with the media server and trying to open the camera.

Scholar

• 

131 Messages

10 years ago

Im going to chime in and say today is the first day i have notcied this drain. 8 hrs and my phone is at 12% with no use other than a few emails, texts and one 5 min phone call

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

10 years ago

Just an update I called samsung and all they told me is that it was normal... All updates do this, and to monitor my usage on my phone.

I guess another waiting game until they realize

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

something to do with the update and camera use because if i use my camera once the battery drains in about 30 precent of time as not using it and using other things

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.