Note 3 4.4 battery drain

Tutor

Note 3 4.4 battery drain

So I feel like after the update my phones battery drains quicker. Does anyone else feel that as well?

Message 1 of 8
Voyager

Re: Note 3 4.4 battery drain

Yes I've noticed it too. Before I could go all day without charging. Now I feel I can't leave the house without a spare charger.  Hating kitkat right now!

Message 2 of 8

Its that way to on my s4! Plus it gets really hot as well. Called and got a replacement.
Message 3 of 8
Tutor

That's good that I'm not the only one..

Message 4 of 8
Contributor

I also have it as well, but the problem is that AT&T and Samsung might not release a 4.4.3 update to fix it anytime soon. I need to call Samsung as well. I know the Nexus 5 has the same issue. It's something to do with the media server and trying to open the camera.
Message 5 of 8
Scholar

Im going to chime in and say today is the first day i have notcied this drain. 8 hrs and my phone is at 12% with no use other than a few emails, texts and one 5 min phone call

Message 6 of 8
Tutor

Just an update I called samsung and all they told me is that it was normal... All updates do this, and to monitor my usage on my phone.

I guess another waiting game until they realize

Message 7 of 8
Contributor

something to do with the update and camera use because if i use my camera once the battery drains in about 30 precent of time as not using it and using other things

Message 8 of 8
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support