The Samsung Galaxy S24
gooberjeff's profile

Explorer

• 

26 Messages

Sunday, June 30th, 2013 2:34 AM

Not making any sense

I have a s3 and I have the weather on my lock screen. Now it says that I'm from Wasseralfingen. I googled it and it said that I'm in Germany. Well here is the thing I am on the east coast of USA. So does anyone know why it says that ? I don't care what the weather is there and want to know what it is here. 

Explorer

• 

26 Messages

11 years ago

Is anyone else having this problem ?

Mentor

• 

53 Messages

11 years ago

check the settings, some weather apps will allow you to add additional cities. if you don't see anything in the options try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. did this start after an upgrade or did it just start out of the blue.

Explorer

• 

26 Messages

11 years ago

It just started out of the blue. It is the stock weather for the lock screen that is acting up.  The weather channel app works just fine. Not unless that AccuWeather is having trouble with their servers for it.

Mentor

• 

53 Messages

11 years ago

how long has it been going on? if it just started give it some time to see if it works correctly. if it doesn't AT&T will tell you to reset the phone

Explorer

• 

26 Messages

11 years ago

It started Tuesday of last week. I thought that I had malware or something on my phone  lol. But it really didn't start til at&t started the LTE in my area.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

11 years ago

Do a gps test. Many of those apps work off that (location). Male sure your gps know where you are.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.