For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
tnerb123's profile

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

Tuesday, February 25th, 2014 2:24 PM

New Update for the Note 3 today??????

So this morning I received a new update for the note 3.  I thought it would be the 4.4.  It is NOT!  Its a kern patch????  Seriously???  

What the heck is going on with ATT and Samsung with the 4.4 release??????????  This means there obviously isnt any plans to release 4.4 anytime soon!  This is POOR judgement by both ATT and Samsung.

If they want to tick people off they have and it will get both companies to lose people.

Scholar

• 

400 Messages

10 years ago

Never know with AT&T.  They almost Always Last with Updates.....

Scholar

• 

131 Messages

10 years ago

Hopefully it wont be broken like most AT&T updates are.

Scholar

• 

62 Messages

10 years ago

Another mistake by AT&T - wish AT&T would stop trying to control software and focus on the network.  Just let Samsung or better yet Google write the software.  All I want is the GPS to work which was broken with medlesome AT&T software hacks.  Hope this update fixes the damage done by the last update.  Then Give us KitKat already!

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

10 years ago

So from what I have heard this fix's third party apps.  What a waste of an update when 4.4 is coming out.  Or is the plan NOT to release 4.4 on this phone?????

ATT if you wanted to tick people off you have done a GREAT job of it!

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

My husband and I got this update and since then our battery life is HORRIBLE! I used to be able to go two days without charging my phone (on low usage days) now I have to charge my phone everyday. Even just sitting idle the phone rapidly drains.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.