Need Help - S4 Alarms Issues

Contributor

Need Help - S4 Alarms Issues

[ Edited ]

I am the owner of the S4. I had one from the first week they came out until this last week when I had to get a "new" one. It glitched, froze, couldn't turn my alarms off when they would ring, couldn't access the alarms for about 10 mknutes after they'd go off and finally my led indicator was red when I finally called. Now my "new" S4 is starting to get to where my alarms go off but I can't turn them off on screen while they go off I have to wait and snooze them with the home button. Anyone else having these problems?

Message 1 of 2 (5,128 Views)
Highlighted
Master

Re: Need Help - S4 Alarms Issues

I've only had my S4 a couple of weeks, but so far so good on everything.  Haven't had any alarm issues like what you're describing.  Have you tried doing a hard reset to see if that fixes the issue?

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it.
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.
Message 2 of 2 (5,047 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.