For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
homie3368's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, April 26th, 2017 4:56 PM

NOTE 5 ATT 7.0 Nougat update

I have a NOTE 5 with baseband N920AUCSBPG1. Will I get the 7.0 update?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

7 years ago

@homie3368 wrote:

I have a NOTE 5 with baseband N920AUCSBPG1. Will I get the 7.0 update?

@homie3368

are you a ATT customer?  PG1 was released in july 2016.  Take your phone to a samsung experience center located inside a best buy and have them flash the updates for you.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I still havent received the update. I have an ATT sim card in it. I got last month's security update. But for some reason haven't got nougat. Anyone else with the same problem?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I'am with Cricket..which in a way is ATT. I did take it to best buy and they did it for me.. Thx

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Same problem different device. My updated were acting strange Everytime i tried to update att software version. Would tell me I'm up to date while still having the option listed to continue update. If it helps while i only have wifi, no data plan, i turned on data with wifi well. Then would long press continue update for 3 seconds, let go, then regular click the check for updates button right above it. 3x in a row all of a sudden i would have updates. Important needed ones such as upgrading to the newer build version i needed. However now the word Nougat is not listed anywhere in my "about phone". I have 7 but that's it. Hopefully someone can show how we can flash our updated without having to go to best buy?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.