Posted Oct 16, 2013
8:30:00 AM
View profile
NEC Terrain - Screenshot/Screen Capture

Just bought a NEC Terrain - does anybody know how to take a screenshot with it or know of an app that works with it?

Just bought a NEC Terrain - does anybody know how to take a screenshot with it or know of an app that works with it?

NEC Terrain - Screenshot/Screen Capture

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 18, 2013 8:08:32 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello @luongj , welcome to the forum!

This is a good question, I searched around and can't find anything yet. I contacted NEC support to see if they can provide any info, I'll let you know if I hear anything from them. In a mean time, I recommend checking your Market app store for third party apps for taking screenshots.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Hello @luongj , welcome to the forum!

This is a good question, I searched around and can't find anything yet. I contacted NEC support to see if they can provide any info, I'll let you know if I hear anything from them. In a mean time, I recommend checking your Market app store for third party apps for taking screenshots.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: NEC Terrain - Screenshot/Screen Capture

2 of 2 (5,915 Views)