The Samsung Galaxy S24
gramslaura0214's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Sunday, December 17th, 2017 9:53 AM

My so called new prepaid cellphone

I recently purchased a new phone and was told it was the latest Samsung Galaxy Express Prime. As I was surfing online a few minutes ago I noticed that another wireless carrier was offering a free J7. I'm not stupid. I thought there was more than just the J3. That's what I was told and brought.  I even bought two more other phones and added them to my prepaid account under the family plan. What is the return policy? Every month I've had nothing but errors on my account.  For two months in a row now, I've paid my bill plus one other phone, then last month two other phone bills and both months the day AFTER I paid the bills, the phones were shut off because insufficient funds. There was not enough funds. First that and now I was lied to. There's a 30 day refund period, isn't there? Because I'll go with the other company that's offering a free j7 for switching and to think that I was going to purchase yet another AT&T phone and add it to my family plan. I thought that AT&T was more modern and able to handle payments on accounts. Guess I was wrong. 

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

6 years ago

The return period is 14 days, with a $45 restock fee.  

The prepaid Galaxy prime was sold for $60.  

The J7 is $239 and sold as a budget postpaid phone.   

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

I was sold this phone for $99.99. With tax it came to $107.26. I would've
gladly paid more because I wanted the most recent.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

I just purchased mine almost a month ago. It was listed for $99.99 on sale from $129.99. 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

AT&T is definitely not the company I thought they were. I even had someone with me at the same time that I was buying them a new phone as a gift. They were with me when I specifically asked "is this the newest model of the Galaxy Express Prime?" They even backed up my story but they said that the salesman even paused before saying, yes, it was. I feel lied to, steered the wrong direction, etc. I would definitely not have went with a J3 for $99.99 on sale from $129.99 in just a little under a month ago. I would've went with something else. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.