Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jul 16, 2013
5:25:59 AM
View profile
My Sony xperia displays "network not available" text.

Almost every day in the morning and evening, my Sony xperia phone will display " network not available" text while my Wife's phone beside me on the couch connects every time.  Whats going on??

Almost every day in the morning and evening, my Sony xperia phone will display " network not available" text while my Wife's phone beside me on the couch connects every time.  Whats going on??

My Sony xperia displays "network not available" text.

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 16, 2013 5:55:52 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
How odd. Is this a new phone? Does it only happen in a specific area? It could be something wrong with the hardware and may need to be switched out if it happens everywhere.
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
How odd. Is this a new phone? Does it only happen in a specific area? It could be something wrong with the hardware and may need to be switched out if it happens everywhere.
~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: My Sony xperia displays "network not available" text.

2 of 3 (3,348 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 16, 2013 1:23:58 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Incidentally, what's the model number of your Xperia?
Incidentally, what's the model number of your Xperia?
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: My Sony xperia displays "network not available" text.

3 of 3 (3,301 Views)