Music Player app has its own mind

Music Player app has its own mind

Hello. Presently, I am never listening to music on my phone (a Samsung Galaxy Appeal). When I am clearing the programs/apps that are running, occasionally I find the Music Player running. Even though I never turned it on! How do I stop this? I have tried deleting the app; it refuses to be deleted! Not that I really want to delete it, just stop it from self-engaging. Thanks.

Message 1 of 2
Former Moderator

Re: Music Player app has its own mind

ferraridino,

Here is a link for the Samsung Galaxy Appeal how to center, not sure if it will help with your specific question but wanted to include it.

Samsung Galaxy Appeal how to Center

Is there a setting that you can choose to not have that music player run in background, are you subscribed to any weekly podcasts that might activate the player?

James

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support