Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 14, 2010
5:35:25 PM
View profile
Motorola EM330 Software for Desktop/Laptop Access
I have got this EM330 recently and I had downloaded the software from website link provided here.  The reason for this is I wanted to use it through desktop/laptop interface for editing phonebook entries, transferring music etc., but it doesn't seem tobe working.  Can somebody suggest software that I could use for this mobile?
I have got this EM330 recently and I had downloaded the software from website link provided here.  The reason for this is I wanted to use it through desktop/laptop interface for editing phonebook entries, transferring music etc., but it doesn't seem tobe working.  Can somebody suggest software that I could use for this mobile?

Motorola EM330 Software for Desktop/Laptop Access

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 15, 2010 1:04:35 PM
(0)
Teacher

To transfer music, I think you can use a USB cable and the Motorola Driver tool.  See https://supportforums.motorola.com/thread/24361 for more.

Many Motorola phones work with Motorola Phone Tools (MPT) for transferring contacts and events, along with music, ringtones, videos, pictures, etc.  Unfortunately, the list of supported phones for MPT does not list the EM330.

To transfer music, I think you can use a USB cable and the Motorola Driver tool.  See https://supportforums.motorola.com/thread/24361 for more.

Many Motorola phones work with Motorola Phone Tools (MPT) for transferring contacts and events, along with music, ringtones, videos, pictures, etc.  Unfortunately, the list of supported phones for MPT does not list the EM330.

Re: Motorola EM330 Software for Desktop/Laptop Access

2 of 3 (4,384 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 7, 2013 11:32:45 PM
(0)
Contributor

dove trovo il software ??

dove trovo il software ??

Re: Motorola EM330 Software for Desktop/Laptop Access

3 of 3 (2,311 Views)