Wireless Forums

Posted Nov 7, 2011
5:04:33 AM
Motorola Atrix process.system has stopped unexpectedly...

Hello Community...

Just started getting this error message yesterday when I logged into my Atrix 4G.

Sorry

The process com.motorola.process.system has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again    

Force Close

has anyone had an issue with this and what can I do besides a full reset which I dont want to do.  Everything seems to be working properly its just this error pops up all the time now.... Very frustrating...

Hello Community...

Just started getting this error message yesterday when I logged into my Atrix 4G.

Sorry

The process com.motorola.process.system has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again    

Force Close

has anyone had an issue with this and what can I do besides a full reset which I dont want to do.  Everything seems to be working properly its just this error pops up all the time now.... Very frustrating...

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 7, 2011 5:27:34 AM
(0)
Tutor

Try setting your time zone to something other than your default and then back. I was seeing the same thing and this seems to have fixed it. Something to do with Daylight Saving Time change?

Accepted Solution

Motorola Atrix process.system has stopped unexpectedly...

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 7, 2011 5:27:34 AM
(0)
Tutor

Try setting your time zone to something other than your default and then back. I was seeing the same thing and this seems to have fixed it. Something to do with Daylight Saving Time change?

Re: Motorola Atrix process.system has stopped unexpectedly...

2 of 3 (3,836 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 7, 2011 7:29:45 AM
(0)
Tutor

Hey Thanks so much!

So far so good!

Hey Thanks so much!

So far so good!

Re: Motorola Atrix process.system has stopped unexpectedly...

3 of 3 (3,769 Views)