Moto X

Scholar

Moto X

What does everyone think about the Moto X? I currently have a Galaxy S3, but am nearing my patience with the battery drain issue with it. The reviews on the Moto X that I have read seem really good.

Just wondering what those that have it think about it? How's the battery life on it?

Message 1 of 4
Employee

Re: Moto X

The Moto X is a really good phone. I would put it against the S4 or any of the high end Android devices because it runs pretty much stock android. Also with Moto Maker you can make a pretty decent phone any way you want.

I would also look at the Nexus 5 as well for a feature set if you are looking for a bigger screen. Since both phones are pretty much exactly the same phone since Google owns Motorola.

I personally am using one for work right now and I get good battery life usually about a day and half of normal usage with it. Of course your milage may vary.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4
Scholar

omrebel, you already have my take on the Moto G. I like the Moto X also and would have gotten it except the Moto G was more in my budget. I know one person at work that has one. We work in an area where cell reception isn't that great, but he with his Moto X and I with my Moto G both get full bars while the HTCs, S3s, S4s and Notes 2 and 3 around us get 2 bars if they get any at all. Most all of us are on AT&T so that isn't the issue. The non-removable battery is the only thing I don't like, but he seems to make it through the day without charging.

Message 3 of 4

I know this is an old post Smiley Happy

I love my MOTO X - I still perfer it even over the current versions put out by other manufacturers - HTC or Samsung.

The only gripes I have with the phone?

The screen resolution will cause minor 'bleed' effects with black text on a white background. It's mildly irritating and can work around it.

The camera - unless your in a good lighting situation the camera sucks. So beware of that. 

Otherwise its a stellar mid-range device that still has some life to it!

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support