Helpful Links

Missing calls, Unable to make calls and losing Data

Contributor

Missing calls, Unable to make calls and losing Data

I recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy S3. It was great until about a week ago. I noticed that I would take my phone out to look at it and have no data. I will have almost full signal but no data at all? It's like I get LTE or nothing.

I have also had several people try to call me and not get through. They won't even get my voicemail. They will get  message that I am not available. When I try to place calls lately it sits and just fails and then i have to dial again to get it to go through. 

I have spoken with CS and they "assigned me" to a new tower. And this evening I went to the store and got a new SIM Card. I really like this phone but I need to be reliable. Please help.

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Missing calls, Unable to make calls and losing Data

You are not alone I began experiencing this exact problem around the same time as you. Very annoying I am going to try a new sim card to see if thats the problem. Around the same time I also noticed I will have 5 bars of service but no data connection, have you experienced this also. If you find a fix please post it on here.

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support