The Samsung Galaxy S24
RMOSCO12's profile

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

Saturday, March 19th, 2016 9:36 PM

Marshmallow Update

When will the marshmallow update be out for the galaxy s6 edge and the galaxy note 5 been hearing rumors of the note 5 update out as of March 14 but every time I check for the update I get nothing. Anyone get it????

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

8 years ago

Yeah the next Nexus is 2 to 3 months off.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Hello, just wondering if the Notes 4 is ever going to get the Marshmallow update? It is really sad  a company like AT&T who claims to be the cell phone flagship is always way behind in it's upgrades.  Maybe if they use some of that millions of dollars in the mail out for a product which I can not even receive and used it for good customer service they might someday even catch up to Sprint. A lot of us are still paying for their phones but can't even get updated software that every other cell phone company has released months ago.

Just my thoughts Jay

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Given the slow, extremely slow, release of the Marshamallow update, and software updates in general from AT&T, my wife and I will not buy any new devices from your company.

Given that cell phone service for voice is effectively the same in practical terms for the areas where we live and travel, we will be going with whoever has better software update timeframes and will obtain unlocked devices as a "bring your own device" situation for our cell service.

The tardiness of software updates adds major negatives to continued patronage of your brand.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

8 years ago

I have the Samsung galaxy S5 (900A), I just received the android 6.0.1 marshmallow yesterday after a long wait . it's about time Att pushed the update.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Beware of what you wish for. I got the Marshmallow update yesterday for my Samsung S5 and I've had NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS! Spent hours trying to fix things. Can't take screen prints anymore, now get a "unfortunately system UI has stopped" what does that mean??!!

I am seriously considering switching to an Iphone and switching carriers if things don't get better very quickly. Sob

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.