Lost Network Connection

Highlighted
Contributor

Lost Network Connection

For some reason my SM-G900F stopped receiving data. It was fine last week and then the H+ just stopped showing. I can only text and make calls without wifi. I've been using the I9500 for more than a year and it was fine but now when I put the same sim card in, it also stopped receiving data.  

Message 1 of 3 (250 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: Lost Network Connection

Sounds like the SIM card (or the account) has issues. I'd give 611 a call and walk them through what's happening to see if there's some issue with the account settings, or the sim.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (204 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: Lost Network Connection

Its either the sim or your APN settings have changed make sure those are right.

http://apn-settings.com/us/att-apn-settings/

hope that helps

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3 (196 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.