Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Sep 1, 2014
2:49:16 PM
View profile
Lost Network Connection

For some reason my SM-G900F stopped receiving data. It was fine last week and then the H+ just stopped showing. I can only text and make calls without wifi. I've been using the I9500 for more than a year and it was fine but now when I put the same sim card in, it also stopped receiving data.  

For some reason my SM-G900F stopped receiving data. It was fine last week and then the H+ just stopped showing. I can only text and make calls without wifi. I've been using the I9500 for more than a year and it was fine but now when I put the same sim card in, it also stopped receiving data.  

Lost Network Connection

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 2, 2014 5:32:12 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Sounds like the SIM card (or the account) has issues. I'd give 611 a call and walk them through what's happening to see if there's some issue with the account settings, or the sim.

Sounds like the SIM card (or the account) has issues. I'd give 611 a call and walk them through what's happening to see if there's some issue with the account settings, or the sim.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Lost Network Connection

2 of 3 (199 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 2, 2014 8:03:27 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Its either the sim or your APN settings have changed make sure those are right.

http://apn-settings.com/us/att-apn-settings/

hope that helps

Its either the sim or your APN settings have changed make sure those are right.

http://apn-settings.com/us/att-apn-settings/

hope that helps

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Lost Network Connection

3 of 3 (191 Views)