The Samsung Galaxy S24
Arcy_bunker's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, November 13th, 2016 1:54 AM

Lg v20 earphones

You mean to tell me i bought a phone that earphones do not come with it.. The phone has a radio app that uses earphone but can not use it due to no earphones. Oh but wait you can get a free set you just have to wait 2 months to get them. So did i just spend 800$ on a phone with no earphones?

• 

25.7K Messages

7 years ago

Many phones dont come with headphones actually. Iphone and samsung s7, and the note 7's are among the only ones.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 years ago

The LG v20 came with a free headphone offer if purchased between 10/7 and 11/20

IMG_4995.PNG

There is also a tablet offer, which requires service, adding a line which means $45 or more upfront and $10 a month on a shared data plan. 

1 Attachment

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 years ago

How to redeem form LG

http://www.lg.com/us/mobile-phones/v20/promo/att

Plus trade in offer if you have an old phone is $200.  It has been like pulling teeth to get the promo code for the trade in.  

If you have a phone you want to trade in, contact ATT here >> @ATTMobilityCare and ask for your promo code.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Yes im aware of the free earphones 4 to 6 week wait and the tablet offer. I got the tablet with the phone. Every LG phone i have purchased came with earphones.. But any info is better than none. ...thanks

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 years ago

@Arcy_bunker.  It's all in how you look at it.  Verizon LG v20 was cheaper, came with (cheap) ear buds, but without FM radio.  

ATT paid to have the FM radio, (which is why it cost more). but saved by not adding the ear buds.  Many people prefer to use their own.  Most of my phones still have pristine and still packaged ear buds because They fall out unless you don't move a muscle.  I always prefer my own.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

You are right..earphones that come with are cheap thus the reason for me looking for them to give to the kids..thanks again

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 years ago

Lol.   I used to buy cheapos for my kids too.  5 Below or Ocean state Job Lot.  Holiday stocking had 3-4 pair every year.   Now they can buy their own.  

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

7 years ago

LG V10 didn't come with any. Mine had none in box.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Yes, but the earbuds which come with phones are not best in quality. I usually sale them to some one else and buy new cheap earbuds which are good and durable enough to enjoy the music or calls.

• 

3 Messages

Music has the power to trigger a range of emotions, but increasingly , researchers have suggested it can also offer some amazing health benefits. Now complement that with a perfect pair of earphones and imagine the effect it would have on your health. We all listen to music while our daily runs at the park imagine being surrounded with nature and having an earphone which has the strongest bass booming in your ears. The picture perfect beginning to a day, isn’t it ? Getting rid of those extra pounds can be made a happy experience with an earphone that would push you to go to the gym and put them on.

​ These my dear readers are the Music has the power to trigger a range of emotions, but increasingly , researchers have suggested it can also offer some amazing health benefits. Now complement that with a perfect pair of earphones and imagine the effect it would have on your health. We all listen to music while our daily runs at the park imagine being surrounded with nature and having an earphone which has the strongest bass booming in your ears. The picture perfect beginning to a day, isn’t it ? Getting rid of those extra pounds can be made a happy experience with an earphone that would push you to go to the gym and put them on.

These my dear readers are the Music has the power to trigger a range of emotions, but increasingly , researchers have suggested it can also offer some amazing health benefits. Now complement that with a perfect pair of earphones and imagine the effect it would have on your health. We all listen to music while our daily runs at the park imagine being surrounded with nature and having an earphone which has the strongest bass booming in your ears. The picture perfect beginning to a day, isn’t it ? Getting rid of those extra pounds can be made a happy experience with an earphone that would push you to go to the gym and put them on.

These ​ greatest pair of earphones​ are the ​ that are in the market now under rupees 3000 ;

RAVTEK EXTREME

SONY WI C300

JBL ENDURANCE RUN BT

TAGG INFERNO 2.0

SAMSUNG LEVEL U

1MORE IBFREE

JBL T110 BT

JBL E25 BT

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

Music has the power to trigger a range of emotions, but increasingly , researchers have suggested it can also offer some amazing health benefits. Now complement that with a perfect pair of earphones and imagine the effect it would have on your health. We all listen to music while our daily runs at the park imagine being surrounded with nature and having an earphone which has the strongest bass booming in your ears. The picture perfect beginning to a day, isn’t it ? Getting rid of those extra pounds can be made a happy experience with an earphone that would push you to go to the gym and put them on.

These my dear readers are the greatest pair of earphones that are in the market now under rupees 3000 ;

RAVTEK EXTREME

SONY WI C300

JBL ENDURANCE RUN BT

TAGG INFERNO 2.0

SAMSUNG LEVEL U

1MORE IBFREE

JBL T110 BT

JBL E25 BT

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.