Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jun 6, 2013
5:02:35 PM
View profile
Lg Optimus G Pro color question

Has anyone heard if AT&T is going to be offering the Lg Optimus G pro in the white version? I noticed the phone has already been relegated to the bottom of the list on AT&T's wireless site, so I wondered if they were even going to bother with the anything other than the Indigo?

Has anyone heard if AT&T is going to be offering the Lg Optimus G pro in the white version? I noticed the phone has already been relegated to the bottom of the list on AT&T's wireless site, so I wondered if they were even going to bother with the anything other than the Indigo?

Lg Optimus G Pro color question

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 13, 2013 8:05:29 AM
(0)
Former Moderator

KnVsMom,

I could not find any updates on new colors being offered from AT&T, if a new color is offered I will be sure to post back.

James

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

KnVsMom,

I could not find any updates on new colors being offered from AT&T, if a new color is offered I will be sure to post back.

James

Re: Lg Optimus G Pro color question

2 of 2 (2,732 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments