Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Aug 30, 2012
9:21:45 AM
View profile
LG Xpression problems

So I just got an LG Xpression and have discovered two problems.

1: When charging the phone over night, it turns off by morning (phone not on = no alarm)

2: Can the LG Xpression really only text one page at a time? My old LG phone would let you send up to 5 at a time. 

Anyone else experience this or know anything about it?

So I just got an LG Xpression and have discovered two problems.

1: When charging the phone over night, it turns off by morning (phone not on = no alarm)

2: Can the LG Xpression really only text one page at a time? My old LG phone would let you send up to 5 at a time. 

Anyone else experience this or know anything about it?

LG Xpression problems

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 24, 2013 7:06:16 AM
(0)
Scholar

Answers:

1. I have not experienced this issue with my phone.  See about taking the phone to your local AT&T Wireless corporate store.

2. I do not know if this phone only allows you to text one page at a time.  I think it does, though.

Answers:

1. I have not experienced this issue with my phone.  See about taking the phone to your local AT&T Wireless corporate store.

2. I do not know if this phone only allows you to text one page at a time.  I think it does, though.

Re: LG Xpression problems

2 of 3 (3,776 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 20, 2015 7:22:22 AM
(0)
Contributor

Ive actually been having the same problem with my phone not shutting on and turning off unexpectedly I dont understand what the problem is. 

Ive actually been having the same problem with my phone not shutting on and turning off unexpectedly I dont understand what the problem is. 

Re: LG Xpression problems

3 of 3 (249 Views)