LG Optimus G

Ok,It's the end of February ,any word on the jelly Bean update for this phone

word is it was supposed to be out by now

thanks

Former Community Manager

• 

5.2K Messages

11 years ago

I'm sorry but as with other phones, I don't have any information on when Jellybean might be available for the Optimus G. 

Scholar

• 

151 Messages

11 years ago

You should of got the nexus 4

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Unfortunately the Nexus 4 has no LTE. Why go with a phone that has inferior hardware?

Scholar

• 

151 Messages

11 years ago

But he's not complaining about hardware he's complaining about software. And att probably doesn't have lte in your area anyway

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Yes LTE is in my area and it's great.  I easily sacrifice JB for LTE.  This phone runs great on ICS.  Looks like Sprint is starting to roll out their JB relaase today.

Scholar

• 

151 Messages

11 years ago

Since I don't have lte it doesn't matter for me. I rather have the latest updates. And lg skin on android drains the battery a lot

Scholar

• 

151 Messages

11 years ago

Way more stylish than the options g. Plus wireless charging

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

11 years ago

I figure updates are based on how many people buy the phone so I thought I must have been the only one who bought one. Anyway It's now the end of March and still no updates. You know I wish when you attempt an update the phone should say "There are no available updates" instead of "Your phone is up to date". No, my phone is not up to date. The promise of an early update was one of the selling points that convinced me to bought it in the first place.

Mentor

• 

25 Messages

11 years ago

Congratulations AT&T, I have now signed all four of my lines up at T-Mobile due in no small part to the utter lack of communication with those of us that pay for your existence. Good luck everyone here, I hope it comes soon.

Mentor

• 

32 Messages

11 years ago

Thank GOD for the Developer community.  I'm running 4.2.2 thanks to some hard working enthustasts.

The thought of this device, which is essentially the Nexus 4 with an SD Card and LTE still stuck on ICS (which it should have skipped in the first place) MONTHS after release, and it seems against the word of both LG and AT&T is disgusting.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.