View all replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 12, 2013 7:36:53 AM
(0)
Mentor

Sometime between now and never, I'm leaning more towards the latter.

Sometime between now and never, I'm leaning more towards the latter.

Re: LG Optimus G Jelly Bean Update

2 of 7 (5,229 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 24, 2013 5:44:40 AM
(0)
Tutor

So ture ^. It seems we are last to the update as the Canadian carriers started pushing out the Jelly Bean update to LGOG users on their networks. Silly to think that the second biggest cell phone provider in America can't beat out the 3rd or international carriers. AT&T wants us to believe we are subsribing to a cutting edge service, but the lack of communication on this matter coupled with the delayed updates for other Android smartphones makes me second guess. :-/

So ture ^. It seems we are last to the update as the Canadian carriers started pushing out the Jelly Bean update to LGOG users on their networks. Silly to think that the second biggest cell phone provider in America can't beat out the 3rd or international carriers. AT&T wants us to believe we are subsribing to a cutting edge service, but the lack of communication on this matter coupled with the delayed updates for other Android smartphones makes me second guess. :-/

3 of 7 (4,099 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 31, 2013 9:33:30 AM
(0)
Contributor

I received a software update on my LGOG this morning thinking it would be Jelly Bean but my software version is still 4.0.4. Guess it was something else but I'm not sure what. The software push made updats to some 90 something apps. Anyone know what this update was about? Security patches?

Specs after software updated...

Android Version: 4.0.4

Baseband Version: APQ8064/MDM9x15M

Kernel Version: 3.0.21

Build Number: IMM76L

Software Version: E97011c

I received a software update on my LGOG this morning thinking it would be Jelly Bean but my software version is still 4.0.4. Guess it was something else but I'm not sure what. The software push made updats to some 90 something apps. Anyone know what this update was about? Security patches?

Specs after software updated...

Android Version: 4.0.4

Baseband Version: APQ8064/MDM9x15M

Kernel Version: 3.0.21

Build Number: IMM76L

Software Version: E97011c

4 of 7 (3,440 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 31, 2013 9:03:13 PM
(0)
Teacher
Its a old update....i had this exact same version updated to my OG back in December 2012....so im assuming u ppl just purchased the phone recently or somehow the update just appeared on your phones....sorry to crush yall dreams lol
Its a old update....i had this exact same version updated to my OG back in December 2012....so im assuming u ppl just purchased the phone recently or somehow the update just appeared on your phones....sorry to crush yall dreams lol

5 of 7 (3,242 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 2, 2013 7:22:08 PM
(0)
Voyager

E97010c was the December update.  E97011c was the Easter update.  They aren't te same.

E97010c was the December update.  E97011c was the Easter update.  They aren't te same.

6 of 7 (3,047 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply

7 of 7 (2,733 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments