The Samsung Galaxy S24
mperry1124's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, August 21st, 2012 1:53 AM

LG Nitro

My LG Nitro continues to lock up then shut off without allowing me to power it back on unless and remove the battery. This started happening when I upgraded the OS to ICS from Gingerbread. I have already hard reset the pone and it did not fix the problem. HELP!!!

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

12 years ago

I am having issues with mine rebooting itself sometimes when I am trying to do things like take a picture, or send an SMS.

I am also having issues where my SMS/MMS are not sending/receiving continuously. It's like they get "stuck" out in la-la land waiting for the ok to be sent or retrieved by the network. I have to reboot my phone to get it to send texts sometimes, and other times I will get a bunch of texts at once when the phone decides to receive them.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

Hass your problem been resolved? My husband is having the same problems with his phone. His will actualyturn red, like it is too hot and shut down. He can only turn it back on by removing the battery. Also, when he is charging, once it is fully charged if it is not removed from the charger, the battery will begin to drain. We only got his phone in late August.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

I am still having issues with my phone. AT&T has replaced my SIM card, have done a factory reset and I have had the phone replaced. The new phone is still having the same issues. It must have something to do with the ICS software.

I have seen the red screen/battery overheating problem also.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.