LG G2 out of stock online

Tutor

LG G2 out of stock online

Has anyone ordered and received an LG G2 recently? I ordered mine last week and haven't received a single update since. The phone is currently listed as being out of stock online, so what does that mean for people who ordered it just a few days before that? My order status status is showing "preparing to ship" for the phone and "processing" for Various SIM. I would've picked it up in stores but it doesn't seem to be available in ANY stores in both my entire home state and the state I'm in right now.

Message 1 of 57 (12,307 Views)

Re: LG G2 out of stock online

When did you order yours?

Message 46 of 57 (5,480 Views)

the 4th and it was supposed to ship between 2/7 and 2/11 it hasn't gave me my email yet so i think checking the att web sight lets you know faster
Message 47 of 57 (5,476 Views)

Okay thank you for the heads up. Ordered mine the same day but over the phone with a rep.

Message 48 of 57 (5,474 Views)

no problem! i did mine in stores because they were out of stock online and i wanted to switch from being on pre pay to the next plan. I wonder how long it will take to ship from Texas to Michigan
Message 49 of 57 (5,472 Views)
Voyager

I ordered mine on the 1st and it just shipped today. The person I talked to in the att store told me it would take 3 to 5 days to ship but thats not true. I found out that if you ordered a white G2, it actually takes 7 to 10 days to ship.

Message 50 of 57 (5,453 Views)

Yes I ordered a white one. I will just be patient. It's worth the wait.

Message 51 of 57 (5,450 Views)
Teacher

Device shipped today. Yay!!!! Thanks for letting me vent Smiley Happy
Message 52 of 57 (5,440 Views)

Alright !  My order has been shipped ! Ordered the white G2 on 2/04 and received shipment confirmation 2/13.

Message 53 of 57 (5,391 Views)
Teacher

Well, mine is finally on the UPS truck out for delivery today after a little shipping fiasco where UPS shipped it to the hub.
Message 54 of 57 (5,376 Views)
Contributor

What is the deal of the LG G2s being either out of stock or not available anywhere???
Message 55 of 57 (5,109 Views)

They are very popular and alot of people are ordering them. I ordered mine on 2/04 and didn't receive it until 2/15 ! 

Message 56 of 57 (5,103 Views)
Highlighted
Contributor

I've been trying to order for over 2 weeks, both online and by calling customer service. I've checked all stored in my are in Wyoming and South Dakota. I even checked every store in Denver because I had a trip planned last weekend down there. Customer service has been of no help. I did call a store in Denver and he gave me some insight to this, saying that LG released a new G2 Pro last week, but that's it's not yet available in the US. It seems the new one will be larger, have a removable battery, an SD card slot, faster processor, and new android software, and also featuring a knock code turn on rather than just the knock on. This could be the reason they are not restocking the G2, but if that's the case they need to let their customers know and remove it from the website
Message 57 of 57 (5,036 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.