The Samsung Galaxy S24
Icyhot17's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Thursday, January 23rd, 2014 10:27 PM

LG G2 out of stock online

Has anyone ordered and received an LG G2 recently? I ordered mine last week and haven't received a single update since. The phone is currently listed as being out of stock online, so what does that mean for people who ordered it just a few days before that? My order status status is showing "preparing to ship" for the phone and "processing" for Various SIM. I would've picked it up in stores but it doesn't seem to be available in ANY stores in both my entire home state and the state I'm in right now.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

Yes I received it on Monday. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

what was the price on line for LG G2 when you guys ordered it?

now it says free + 36 activation fee if you upgrade,

but does it mean it was same (free) when you ordered it 10 days ago?

thanks

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

Yes it's been free+activation fee for a while. It's supposed to be free until January 31st.

Explorer

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

I got a email yesterday letting me know that the phone has been shipped! I should receive it Friday.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

10 years ago

My girl ordered an lg g2 on the 21rst of January. Last email I received told me it would be shipped by the 28th. No word or phone yet. I am totally disappointed with the whole ordeal. What to do!!

Signed
Very frustrated in Ohio

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

10 years ago

Is there any one else who is going through the same problems?

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

10 years ago

I ordered the g2 on January 30th, the one day it was actually in stock on the att site.  The day before, my friend ordered one over the phone from premiere.  She received hers 2 days later.  Mine has been on back order ever since.  No updates other than than.  Today is the 6th and the last day of the shipping window I was given.  Why is it that I can't get mine when it says it was in stock, but hers was out of stock and premiere still shipped her one? Rather frustrated.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

10 years ago

Yes I am beyond frustrated! I've been patiently waiting but that time is over I'm going to be canceling my internet of 7 years with at &t over something so stupid.. Unreal what a huge business blunder!

Teacher

• 

7 Messages

10 years ago

I ordered mine on 1/31 (at an AT&T store) and tomorrow is the last day of the window, however, reading these comments I certainly don't have any expectations of it shipping out then. The frustrating part, to me, is that AT&T are not forthcoming with status updates.

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

10 years ago

Yes I know. You call and they say "you'll get an email when it's ready". Can't out at least tell us how many need to be shipped out in front of us?
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.